“Creativity is thinking up new things, Innovation is doing new things" - Theodore Levitt
IEDC TKMCE & IIC TKMCE brings you the most-awaited, stellar event, InnoWiz, an idea pitching contest like no other! InnoWiz is crafted to explore the hidden innovative potential in your minds. To harness the power of imagination and to bring it out as a well-formulated idea, this event is exclusively for TKMCE students. Unravel the hidden gems of innovative mastery and grab the opportunity to make use of this amazing event.
After all, a CASH PRIZE WORTH Rs. 50K and implementation support awaits you!
Deadline for abstract submission:- June 8, 2021
Guidelines for Round 1 of Innowiz:
1. Select a domain of your choice, which includes:-
• Healthcare & Covid 19
• Agriculture & Food
• Disaster management
2. Submit your ideas on the respective domains through the website.
3. The ideas must be uploaded in Google Drive in PDF format and the link must be shared while applying. (Please ensure that the drive link permission is open for everyone)
4. You can submit your ideas as a team or as an individual. Maximum 6 members are allowed per team.
5. The word limit of the title and body text of your abstract is 300
6. It is mandatory for all the registered teams to attend the Idea Pitching Workshop organized by IEDC TKMCE.
7. The top 5 teams will receive a cash prize worth 50K along with implementation support.
8. The decision of IEDC’s judging panel will be final and binding on all participants in respect to all matters relating to the contest.
Registration Fee : FREE
Venue : Online
Contact 1 : Akshay Ravikumar 7736837371
Contact 2 : Nadia T Jabeen 9495138566