"Design is intelligence made visible."
Creativity and ideas play a big role while conceptualizing an idea but to bring it to life, you need to master the use of design software. To challenge your skills, we have a contest for you. Are you up for it? IEDC TKMCE is proud to present " CAD COMPETITION ", a platform for students to showcase their designs and their creative skills. It is an initiative put forward to identify and promote the CAD culture among the student body and to bring forth, the best of the best.
Last Date of submission: June 11, 2021
Topic 1: Design a staircase in 1m^2 floor space which changes its direction by 180°. This stair is to be climbed by an average healthy person.
Topic 2: Design a Portable oxygen cylinder with a minimum of 250l oxygen gas along with its accessories that make it ready to use.
1. The competition will have two topics and there will be two separate winners.
2. Participation is allowed only for one topic per team.
3. The file must be uploaded to google drive or any other platform and permission to access must be enabled while sharing the link.
4. The file must be in IGES format.
5. Participants must explain the details of the specifications of their design in less than 150 words
6. Any CAD software extension can be used.
7. Judging Criteria: Design and the topic relevance, minute detailing of the design, creativity
8. Prior registration is not required. Share the link to access your file on or before the end date.
Cash Prize - 3k (1.5k for each topic)
Registration Fee : FREE
Contact 1 : Syed 8547514289
Contact 2 : Nahla 8589899566